Monday, May 31, 2010

Sugar-free desserts...

Hey I thought I would post a few of these for those of you who have been struggling like me with the sugar issue..

White chocolate strawberry mini pies.

1/2 c grape nuts finely crushed into crumbs
2 T plus 2 tsp. strawberries blended with a bit of honey
1 3/4 C skim milk
1 package sugar free, fat free white chocolate pudding mix

In a small bowl, combine the crubs and 2 T of the strawberry mixture.  With a large spoon, stir to mix well.  Divide the mix into 4 ramekins or small desset bowls.  Press the mix into the bottom of the dishes and set aside.

In a medium mixing bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix.  Whisk to blend. Pour into the ramekins or bowls.  Dollop 1/2 tsp. of remaining strawberry mixture on top of each.  Cover with plastic wrap.  Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.

Makes 4 servings with  approx. 145 Calories, 6 g protein, 30 g carb, less than 1 g fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 357 mg sodium. per serving.  I will be posting more recipes on my blog as I try them, come check it out at www.naturalbliss4u.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment