Monday, June 14, 2010

Alisha - Week 3

First I wanted ask if anybody is interested in doing another challenge? We could do it without putting any money in and just have the motivation of reporting to everyone how you are doing. I don't know if that would be as much of a motivator or not. Just reply to this post and let me know!

As for my points, this week was my worst week so far. I got really busy and forgot to eat and drink my water. Exercising, however, is going really well for me! I have now past the point where I don't have to force myself to get out of bed to go running or do my Tae Bo. I LOVE IT!! I've lost 2 lbs and feel really good about my current weight. My goal now is to tone my muscles. Even though I know I won't win this challenge, I'm so glad I did it to get the motivation I needed. I believe doing all the things listed in the challenge has really helped my achieve my exercise goals and just feel really good about myself! My points for this week: 73. My goal for the last week is to get ALL of my points!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to try to do the challenge again (no reward), not sure it will be as motivating but I'm hoping it will be!

    ReplyDelete