Monday, June 7, 2010

Christy's Points for Week 2

I got 77 points. My plan was to use Saturday for my free day since I knew that we were going to eat somewhere with nothing healthy on the menu (Desert Star Theater). Well, Wednesday night my baby was up all night throwing up and I had planned to exercise in the evening. As it turned out, I didn't get in my exercise or get enough sleep that night, so I decided with three points lost that needed to be my free day. On Saturday night, I lost a point for the unhealthy meal (mini hamburgers and a sampler basket of fries, chicken strips, potato skins and onion rings that I shared with my husband). But, I did not share the dessert with him, even though he ordered it with two spoons!

I am enjoying the motivation to get healthy. This week I started exercising with a friend at 6:00 AM. Hopefully that will work well with the kids out of school, and will prevent procrastinating my exercise until late in the evening. It will make getting enough sleep even harder because I have to make sure I get in bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment