Monday, June 7, 2010

Sheena - Week 2

This week I did better with the sugar, my pitfalls were missing 1 day of exercise, and then 3 days of sugar.  I did go 3 straight days without it though.  I have found that tracking my food daily has helped it makes me think about what I am putting in my mouth!  I do notice I am feeling more energetic which is something that has been missing for a long time.  This week will be a challenge as I am heading out of town for a girls trip.  I will be packing some healthy snacks, and hope to keep it mostly healthy, but I am going to indulge a few times as well.  My points this week were 66, so I did improve over last weeks score.  Good luck to everyone in the coming week!!!
Sheena

1 comment:

  1. Are you and Trisha going on the same trip? I just commented to her that it was hard to do this while on vacation but I would of indulged A LOT more if I hadn't been. Have fun!! And by the way, your exercise routine is still amazing to me! I tried running again today and NO PAIN! Yea!! What essential oil do you put on your knees? Sorry for the novel here....

    ReplyDelete