Monday, June 21, 2010

ROXIE 4th week

All last week I had to keep telling myself I've got to get all my points. I'm tied for 1st I can't mess up. My husband even put out the most tempting of temptations- the dreaded but oh so delicious CHOCOLATE covered nuts. That was hard, I'm usually pretty good if the temptation is out of sight out of mind but he was eating them right in front of me. I just threatened him that there better be some left for me on my free day. My free day this week was more enjoyable this week then last. Its all about moderation. Through this challenge I've really have developed some great habits and have challenged myself to incorporate them in my daily life. My youngest son is getting married in February of next year and I hope to shed 20 lbs. by them the healthy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment